I know first hand what it’s like to be running a business while raising kids and cultivating a thriving marriage. It’s a lot.
It’s my mission to use my 15+ years of experience to create a lifeline for entrepreneurial mamas, helping them realize the homes of their dreams.
RD Gift Guide: Mother’s Day 2021
I created this quick and easy gift guide with links for you, to some of my all time favorite gift ideas for the mamas in your life (or for yourself!) Enjoy! ~Amy
(1) Beis, The Work Tote: The ultimate work bag for you or your fave mom entrepreneur. I have this and love it- lots of pockets, a place for my laptop and a sleek classic style that goes with any outfit!
(2) Glossier Balm Dot Com: This classic is one of the best lip balms I’ve tried. Bonus- you can also use it on dry cuticles too. And, it comes in a great variety of shades.
(3) Pranayama Wrap by Atheta: This soft and cozy yet light wrap is perfect for spring/summer/fall. Great for after yoga or the gym, or to slip on lounging around the house because #WFH.
(4) Glowing Beauty Palette by Charlotte Tilbury: Mamas on the go who like quick and easy makeup will love these palettes. Takes the guesswork out of a makeup look and is so easy to throw in a purse. This color is my fave.
(5) Lepen by Uchida: I recently got these for a gift and loved them so much I bought more. I use them mostly for journaling- Lots of fun colors to choose from.
(6) Olive + June Nailpolish, color in HGC: This nail polish is one of the most long-lasting I’ve found and this color is my favorite. And if you or your mom are not a paint-your-own-nails person, they have great tutorials! I discovered this company in the height of the pandemic when everything was shut down and am still using it.
(7) Vegan Leather AirPod Case by Janet Gwen Designs: Love that this case has a big gold hook so you can attach it to something and not lose them, plus it’s cute.
(8) Grapefruit + Mint candle by Chasing Natural: I heard about this local to Michigan, woman owned company from a good friend. I got a pack of their candles for gifts and loved them so much it was hard to give them away! Amazing scents and not all of the chemical junk found in conventional candles.